Monday 9 May 2011

Little Claire Club Stamp for May

Hi all, sorry i haven't round alot lately. I am attending a local craft market at the weekend (14th -15th May) and i have lot's of cards to make, but i promise i will be back to normal (if you can call me normal) soon.

I do have some new Little Claire club stamp cards for you, it is called bike set and is great for man's and ladies cards. There are some really fab cards on the Little Claire Website from my fellow DT's, so please go over and take a look.

here are mine.



hope you like them, and dont forget to visit the Little Claire website.

missyb x

2 comments:

Toni said...

Lovely cards Melissa, I've got this set as well. Looking forward to having a go myself. Hope they turn out as good as yours. Hope all goes well next weekend x

Carol S. said...

I love these cards especially the colours you have used. Carol S. xx