Sunday 15 May 2011

A Craft Market and A New Little Claire Challenge

Hi all, i have had one busy weekend, i did a craft market at a near by glass works. I have done the market before (mother's day, christmas ect) and they are norrmally very busy, but this one was very quiet. I had fun as i was still making cards and dercorating books and i also meet some lovely people and a new fellow crafter called Rachael, who was really lovely. Any way on the new Little Claire Challenge - no 7 - sparkle.

It's nice and easy - make something that sparkles in some way... glitter, bling, shimmer, whatever you like! And here's the fab prize you could win

There are some really fab DT cards over at Little Claire so go and take a look.

missyb x

1 comment:

Helen said...

Just wanted to say that I'm really sorry to read that you're leaving the Little Claire DT but I do understand why. I wish you lots of luck for the future and hope to see you back on the DT very soon.

Helen x