Saturday 30 April 2011

Little Claire Challenge No 6 - A Sketch

Hi all, it's time for another Little Claire challenge and this time it's a sketch. It's a great sketch, which is good for me, i don't tend to change my layout on my cards, so it's a little different for me. There are so great DT cards again over at Little Claire's Designs and a fab prize.

Here's mine

I have used messing about by the river stamp, ( i love this stamp) papers from First Edition - Hideaway, ribbon, card stock from stash and sentiment also from Little Claire. Here is the sketch.

I haven't entered any challenges myself for a long time, so i am going to this week. I am going to enter this card into the following challenges

Crafts 4 Eternity - No 17 Anything Goes
Paper Cutz Challenge - No 89 Anything Goes
Moving Along With The Times - No 96 Anything Goes
Pear Tree Designs - no 46 Colourful
Sparkles Forum Challenge - No 10 Anything Goes

Hope you like my card, see you soon

missyb x

11 comments:

Crafty Lynz said...

Fab card!

Thanks for joining us at SFC this time. Good Luck!

Hugs, Lynsey x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi there, gorgeous take on Lisa's sketch, wonderful colours and one of my fav LC images. Thanks for joining in this week over at Pear Tree, good luck Missy! hugs Heidi xx

Kitty said...

This is gorgeous hun, you have done a wonderful job with the sketch hun!

Kitty xx

Pami said...

This is a great card, I love the colour combination, wonderful. Thanks for joining in with us at MAWTT this week and good luck. Pami x

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Missy, love the fab colour combo.

Donna x

jackiescrafts said...

Love your card the LO is great
Thanks for joining in at SFC this time

Jackie x

Karla said...

Fab card! Good luck at Pear Tree Designs this week x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, fab colours. Mary x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Beautiful colours and a lovely image. Great take on the sketch too. Thank you so much for joining us at the MAWTT challenge this week - Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Gaynor said...

Beautiful card Missy, I love your colour combination. xxGaynor

Anonymous said...

Lovely card and great, bright colors! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT! x