Sunday 16 January 2011

A challenge card at last

I can't remember the last time i entered a challenge, it was so long go, but at long last i have one. it's a friends birthday tomorrow and i have made her a Tilda card and in my favourite colour lilac.

I have used Tilda with presents, coloured in using promarkers, papers from Docrafts, card stock, flowers, brads and sentiment from my craft stash.

I'm entering this card into
Just Magnolia - My favourite things ( Tilda and the colour lilac)
Craft your days away - Anything Goes

hope she likes the card.

missyb x

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi, this is beautiful, I love the colours and the image is adorable. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Days Away for our first challenge of 2011, good luck xxx

Dena said...

This is a gorgeous shade of purple! So cute!
Thanks for joining the Just Magnolia Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena