Sunday 30 January 2011

4 birthdays and a christening

I have had a busy weekend, so many birthdays coming up (including mine on Friday), my friends son who is 7, my brother's, mine and my sister in law's and a christening and that's all this week. Then next week i have my friend' birthday and her other son's who is 5 and valentines day. i will be glad of my week off to recover and i have a lovely time in Cardiff.

i have made 4 birthdays cards so far, but not the christening one. Here is one that will be entering into the Just Magnolia challenge.

I have used Tilda with a small gift, coloured in using promarkers, papers from Dovecraft - everyday, sentiment is also from Magnolia, flowers from Little Claire, and brads, card stock from my craft stash.

i will enter this card in to

Just Magnolia - Going Dotty

i Hope friend likes the card, and i will be back with a second post with some of my little Claire designs.

missyb x

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Lovely card and sweet little Tilda image.

Amanda

p.s. Looking very glam on the side bar Missy B!

Helen said...

That's gorgeous - the papers go really well with that cute image!

Helen x

Dena said...

How sweet! That paper is perfect!
Thanks for joining the Just Magnolia "Going Dotty" challenge!
Hugs, Dena