Saturday 20 March 2010

3 Challenge's in 1 day

I have a just finished my last challenge card of the day this was is for The Forever Friend's Challenge Blog - Sketch Challenge. This is my first time of entering this challenge blog, so i hope it's ok. I have used my Forever Friends stamp that i had free with my Docrafts magazine, paper from DCWV Retro stack, card stock, flowers and banner from my craft stash. I also thought I'd have a change from the pinks and lilac's that I'm always doing. I am only just getting into stamping and only have the one Forever friends stamp, but i hoping this will all change next week after going to the NEC Craft show. A fellow crafter has lent me some stamps to see how i get on with stamping and i have recently purchased some watercolour pencils. which i have used to colour in my forever Friends bear. Hope you like cards that i have made today.

2 comments:

joanne wardle said...

lovely card, thanks for taking part in the forever friends challenge

Sandra said...

nice colours...cute image have you used..thanks for taking part in the ff-challenge

sandra