Saturday 20 March 2010

2 down 1 to go

I'm back again with my next challenge of the day, Pollycraft Monday Challenge 36# sparkly things. A couple of weeks ago i purchased a few Pollycraft images and this was one of them, Spring Things - blossoming friendship, i love cats, so this has become one of my favour designs. For this card i have used DCWV sweets backing paper which has glitter all over it , ribbon from my local craft shop and flowers from my craft stash.


And to add some extra sparkle i have added stickles - crystal to all the blossom on the tree. I love stickles - crystal and use it as much as i can. it's not a great picture (sorry) but i think you get what i mean.

i hope you like it, i have really enjoyed using this image. i am hoping to post my last challenge for today later, if not it will have to be tomorrow.

No comments: