Monday 14 March 2011

A busy birthday Weekend

I have had a very busy birthday weekend, on Saturday it was my sister in law's, we had a lovely night meeting friends and making new ones. Sunday was my niece's 3rd birthday and her first family birthday party, we had a great time.

This is April's card, i have a Tilda Stamp called Dancing Party Tilda, coloured in using Promarkers, papers from Docrafts, sentiment and "3" from my stash.

This is my card for my sister in law, i have used Congratulations Tilda, coloured in using promarkers, papers from my mind's eye, ribbon, flowers and sentiment from my stash.

i will be enter theses cards in the following challenges

Cute Card Thursday - Happy "3rd" Birthday
Simon Says stamp Challenge - Anything Goes
Aly's Sunday Challenge - Anything Goes

Hope you like them.

missyb x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Two beautiful cards. Mary x

Gaynor said...

Beautiful cards Missy B......so cute xxGaynor

Vanja said...

Gorgeous cards! I love the images.
Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
hugs
Vanja