Sunday 5 December 2010

Happy Birthday

It's my friend and fellow crafter birthday today and i have made her a birthday card. It was a difficult decision what kind of card to make as she is a really excellent crafter, so here's my card for her.

I have used the Club stamp from Little Claire coloured in using promarkers, papers from mini stack, ribbon card stock from my craft stash, flowers from Little Claire which i also coloured in will promarkers and sentiment also from Little Claire.

I hope she likes it, purple and green are also her favourite colours.

missyb x


2 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks so much for making this lovely card for my birthday, in my favourite colour combo too. Now everyone knows how old I am though!!!

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

Maria Moorhouse said...

Lovely card hun. Hope you are doing ok! xx