Wednesday 6 October 2010

My Tilda Bookmark

Before i went to Italy, i made myself a bookmark to take with me as i took lots of craft magazines and a book that I'm currently reading. I love pink and Tilda, so i have made this simple bookmark.

I have used 3 Tilda stamps, Princess Tilda, Midsummer Tilda and Jam Tilda, i have coloured her in using Promarkers, paper from my minds eye, ribbon flowers from my craft stash. I have also used stickles - Crystal on her tiera and on the dress of Princess Tilda.

I will be entering this into the following challenges.

Just Magnolia - Anything goes
Totally Tilda -Glitter and sparkle
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Sparkle and Shine
I Love Promarkers - Think Pink

I also have so pictures for my Italy holiday for you.

This is me and my hubby on the tram in Certaldo Alto,

The tower in Siena's piazza del campo, which is were they hold the palio every year.

This is the last thing i saw up on leaving Italy, my hubby's cousin took us to Viareggio for the day, before going to the airport.

Hope you like my pictures and bookmark.

missyb x

10 comments:

Helen said...

Lovely bookmark and great holiday photos too!

Helen x

Amanda said...

Lovely bookmark Missy - I especially like how you've put Jam Tilda sitting on the top!

Amanda

Tine said...

Hi. I like the way you have used 3 different Tildas to create your bookmark. Lovely pink creation. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Karen said...

Great bookmark Missy and lovely holiday photos too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Lynne said...

Great bookmark - love the use of the three tildas :o) thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda xx Lynne xx

Bev said...

Fab bookmark, the colours are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

Dena said...

such a sweet bookmark!
Thank you so much for joining in on our Just Magnolia challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Lorraine said...

Love it, love it, love it. Tilda sitting on the top looks brilliant.
I enjoyed a holiday in that same area of Italy and it's gorgeous isn't it? Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Susie Sugar said...

Fantastic creation all those Tildas look lovely
Sorry I'm late commenting I've had internet problems
Thanks for entering Totally Tilda
Hugs Susie xx

WeirdCat said...

Great bookmark, I like the way you have put a sitting tilda on the top, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x