Thursday 2 September 2010

September Little Claire Club Stamp

It's that time of the month and the new Little Claire club stamp is now available to buy. This month we have a really great Christmas stamp set. To join the club, go and check out the Little Claire Website, they have some really fab idea's. Here are some of my cards that i have made with the stamp set.

I have used the pointsettia stamp coloured in using promarkers, red mirror card, and red gems. I have a used red ink to stamp the Merry Christmas. I have also decoupaged the pointsettia.

I have used a tag die cut stamped the pointsettia on it and coloured in using promarkers, ribbon from craft stash. I have also decoupaged the pointsettia twice.

This time i have used the penguin and snow flake stamp, i coloured it in using promarkers, sentiment also from Little Claire, glitter card stock and gems from my stash.

for my final card i have used the snow flake and penguin stamp again, coloured in with promarkers, but this time i have stamped the snow flake image with blue ink as the back ground paper. Sentiment also in the club set, mirror card and card stock from stash.

Hope you like my cards, but there are more on the Little Claire website from the rest of the team.

missyb x

7 comments:

Louise said...

a lovely set of cards x

Unknown said...

Wow your cards are great Mary x

Amanda said...

Great cards Missy!

The Little Claire stamps are lovely too.

Amanda

Maria Moorhouse said...

These are superb,well done! xx

Helen said...

Great cards - I think the penguin stamp has definitely been popular with everyone!

Helen x

Helen said...

Have a look on my blog - I've left a little something there for you!

Helen x

Wishcraft said...

All lovely cards, love what you've done with the set :o) Lisa x