Monday 19 July 2010

Happy Birthday

Today over at Pollycraft it's Paula's Birthday, and they have a new challenge, Happy Birthday. I have made a card from my friends son who is 3.

I have used Pollycraft Freebie Friday Dudley with Balloon, coloured in using promarkers, background paper from DCWV, sentiment from Little Claire, buttons and number from my craft stash. I thought the bright colours would be great for a 3 year old. i will be entering this into Pollycraft challenge - Happy Birthday, i will also be entering it into Tales from Pollycraft flash your freebies.

Hope you like it.

missyb x

3 comments:

Maria Moorhouse said...

Loving this Missy,really cool! x

Amanda said...

I love the bright orange dinosaur, its a great fun card for a 3 year old!
Crafty Creations by AJ

Amanda

Lynsey said...

This is a fantastic card for a 3 year old! Love the bright colours.
Thanks for joining in the Pollycraft Challenge this week.
Hugs Lynsey x