Friday 28 May 2010

New challenge and blog candy

I can not believe it been over a week since my last post, where does the time go. It only a quick post today as I'm off out on a girlie night to see the new sex and the city movie, anyway to my card. A friend asked me to make her sister a card for her birthday, and she said anything goes, which is great for me as that's the name of this weeks Passion for Promarks challenge.

I have used Lili of the valley's stamp, coloured in using promarkers, Papermania Amethyst Infusion paper, lilac sticky ribbon and flower and brad from my craft stash, the happy birthday banner was a stamp from Little Claire.

I love Lili of the valley products and i love blog candy, so when the two are combined it's great. They are giving away a full set of 12 stamps, check out there blog here lili of the Valley.

i said it was a quick one tonight, hope you like the card.

missyb x

2 comments:

Julie said...

Super card - love the colours!! Thanks for joining in our celebrations at PFP this week - best of luck!! Juliexx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Missyb, what a pretty card. Love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our anniversary challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x
ps love your cute kitty cat :)