Sunday 4 April 2010

Just a quick post

while my Easter dinner is cooking, can i say what a lovely day it's today, the sun is shining and it not to cold. Any way to some new cards, i have been i like everyone busy making Easter cards. i have make two sets, one for the mom's and dad's and one for the brother and sister. First the mom's and dad's one.

I have used Pollycraft spring image, coloured in with promarkers, DCWV Easter paper, glitter card stock and flowers from my craft stash. I have made this blue card for my hubby's mom and dad, and i have made my own mom and dad's in yellow's and lemon's.

For my brother and sisters cards.

i again used a pollycraft spring image, coloured in again with promarkers, DCWV Easter paper and cardstock, flowers and banner from my craft stash. As like before i have kept the theme running with both family's, this is my brother and sister in laws card and my hubby's sister and brother in law's is in blue. hope you like the cards and i will hopefully be back in the next couple of day with some challenge entries.

No comments: