Sunday 13 February 2011

Little Claire's New Digi stamps

Hi all, I'm back from my week away. Had a lovely couple of days in Cardiff and now i don't want to go back to work. Lot's of things have been going on while i have been a way from blog land. Little Claire have released some digi stamps, i love digi stamps, they are so easy to use and to store a way. To introduce you the world of digi stamps Little Claire are giving away a free one - Lydia goes shopping, i love this stamps and love it more now it's a digi. Have a look at Little Claire.

I will hopefully be back tomorrow or Tuesday with my valentines card for my hubby.

missyb x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Wellcome back, know how you feel bout goin back to work. I tried to download the free digi but it wont print clearly any ideas what i'm doing wrong. Mary x

Silli said...

OM, what a cute image!

Little Claire said...

Welcome back Missy, hope you enjoyed your break and thank you for mentioning our Facebook page, luv Little Claire x