Wednesday 21 July 2010

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday

I can't believe i have posted everyday this week, as i have been at home this afternoon, i thought I'd have a go at What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday. This is my first time and as you can see my craft room desk is a bit messy, my hubby is always tell me off about my craft room, i have boxes on the floor with my Christmas crafts in at the moment.

Today in the post i have received a stamp from Little Claire that i have ordered for my Dad's 70th birthday, which is on Friday. I also received some new peel off stickers which i will hopefully be making some new cards with next week as I'm having a week off from work (i should be stripping the wall paper off the living). i will be back hopefully tomorrow are Friday with my card for my dad.

missyb x

11 comments:

Cath Wilson said...

Lots of lubbly jubbly mess. You tell your hubby you can't be creative AND tidy - the two just 'don't go' and creativity is NECESSARY for our well being - sounds good, anyway, he, he. Hope your Dad has a lovely birthday.

Pallavi said...

oh looks like a lot of fun..atleast u've been creating!! my husband's always on my case about how im taking over the "computer room" even though i call it the "craft room" hehe just tell him that your creations are worth the mess..happy woyww hugs!

Sarah said...

Welcome to WOYWW and thanks for inviting us into your space

Sheila said...

Thanks for the peek at your work space. My husband gave up at telling me to clean up. It's never going to happen.

PaperArtsy said...

Good for you for showing us as it is. My first time I felt like I should be really tidy! But I can't maintain that kind of orderliness easily! Leandra

Julia Dunnit said...

Welcome to WOYWW! I think you probably would do well to invite your husband round to some of our desk pictures - he'l never consider you untidy again! Love the colours you've been playing with - ribbons are a little thing for me, love 'em.

chrissy xx said...

Lots of lovely goodies there. I keep my door closed to hubby, he keeps the garage door closed to me!
Chrissyxx

donnalouiserodgers said...

hi, thanks for the peek into your space

Dx

Chrissie said...

Julia is right about showing your hubby other folk's craft spaces. He'd think you were tidiness personified if he could see some!
Mine isn't pristine I must say!
Welcome to WOYWW!
Chrissie

HeARTworks said...

Thank goodness my husband is used to my messy ROOM by now! He just smiles when he sees me amidst my piles of paper and fabric, etc. YOUR table doesn't even look messy to me! Patsy from
HeARTworks

JoZart Designs said...

Just let your husband share a snoop at our craft spaces.. .but don't show the rare extra tidy ones. It has done me the power of good sharing my "sins" on WOYWW as now I just relax and don't care and I realise that we crafters all make creative mess. Remember, people who don't make mess, don't make anything!
Your's is a lovely busy creative space.. .keep it up! Thanks for the late snoop.
Jo x