Saturday 3 July 2010

Just a quick post

I will have to do a quick post tonight, as i have just seen the time and my washing is still out and i have to do tea yet. I have been playing with my new stamps that i have purchased today. I am now a member of the Tilda club, i will bring you my first Tilda card tomorrow as i have to take a picture. i have also made my first Christmas card of the year........ i know it's only July and the sun is shining.

I have a challenge card for you tonight, i made it for a friend who wanted a card foe her nephew.


I have used Dudley Balloon from Pollycraft, coloured in using promarkers, I'm not sure where i have had the paper from, the stamp sentiment is made up of two different stamp set from my craft stash. i have also coloured in the no 2 with promarkers.

i am entering this card into Passion for Promarker - think of a number.

i will be back tomorrow with my Tilda card.

missyb x

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely bright card. Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi MissyB, what a brilliant card. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Gorgeous paper and layout. Thanks for joining in with my "think of a number" challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

Such a fun card. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week, and good luck.
Hugs Anja

Emma said...

Aw such a cute card, Dudley is gorgeous and love the colours.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Tracy said...

Really fun and bright card.
Thanks for joining us this week at PFP, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

Julie said...

Fab, bright and fun card, perfect for a two year old!! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week! Juliex

Andie's Space said...

Hi Missy
This is s cute. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Debs said...

such a colourful card...thanks for joining us at PFP...Debs x