Sunday 11 July 2010

Another Tilda card

What a lovely day, i have just been on my first bike ride on my new bike. I can't remember the last time i road a bike and i have to say, i not a keen biker, but i have to get myself fit. Enough about my bike, i have a new Tilda card, i am really getting in to Tilda at the moment and i have made this card for my Auntie's birthday.

i have used Tilda with Presents, coloured in using Promarkers, backing paper are free with Cardmaking and Papercraft, they are called Summer Paper from My Mind's Eye, flowers, ribbon and cardstock are from my craft stash and i have stickles - crystal on her wings and on the present. I have also used the second patterned paper inside the card.


I am going to enter this card into Just Magnolia - Recipe - 1 ribbon, 2 papers and 3 flowers.
hope you like it, and i will be back later with another challenge.

missyb x




2 comments:

Mina said...

what a gorgeous pretty card...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Amanda said...

A lovely card - I like the papers and the pretty flowers too.

I've been on a bike ride today too and am suffering a bit now!

Amanda