Monday 7 June 2010

London pictures, challenge win and blog candy

As i said in my last post last night, i have some pictures from my trip to London, but first i have a card that i have made. it is for a friends sister's birthday, i have a couple of them over the last couple of weeks.

I have used an image from Pollycraft, coloured in using promarkers, papers from the DCWV range called sweets, and flowers from my craft stash. i hope she likes it. I love the colours they are so bright.

Any way back to my pictures of London,

this was the view in our hotel from the lift going to the 13th floor and this is my hubby and me waiting from Wicked to start.

not the most flattering pic, but it the only one i have of us together.

I had some fab news today, as i found out that i have won a prize in the passion for promarkers, anniversary blog challenge last week. this has made me very happy and a great way to finish my holiday. I have also found some fab blog candy, it is on a crafting blog called Barn life. She has updated her blog and wanted to celebrate with some blog, so go check it out. Her website is fab, and has lots of great ldeas. Here is a link to the Barn life blog, Barn Life. it only on till 21st June.

i will be back later in the week, hopefully with a new challenge entry but if not i will have a new card, so until then.

missyb x

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Lovely card - great colour combo and beautiful backing papers!

Congratulations on your win!

Amanda