Monday 3 May 2010

New Baby

I can not believe that a week has gone by and i haven't posted a new card, i feel like my creativeness had gone on a walk this week, this is the first week that i haven't entered a challenge. I have made lots of cards but nothing i would enter, my card that i made for the Pollycraft challenge - make your own flowers was going really well until i stared having problems with the ribbon, so i decided to leave it for this week. I have made a new baby card from my friend, this is her third boy, she was hoping for a girl.

I have used the Pollycraft Freebie Willie, coloured in using promarkers, background paper from buzzcraft, buttons, banner and ribbon from my craft stash. I do like this card it is one of my better cards made this weekend. Here is another card that i think worked out ok.

I have used Pollycraft's Sherbet - Seeds of Love, (one of the many new stamps i have purchased this week), coloured in using promarkers, DCWV butterfly background paper and the butterfly punch from Docrafts. Hope you like them.

missyb x

No comments: