Sunday 14 February 2010

3 Weeks to go!

I am doing the craft show at the Red cone again this year, and i only have 3 weeks to go, and with all the birthday card i and making at the moment, i am running a bit behind, but i am having lot of fun making the birthday card for friends and family. I am still in to Pollycraft and i have brought some water colour pencils, here is a card i have made from my mom's friend's birthday this week.

I have used Cherry Kiss - remembering frames and paper from the forever friends range with a flower from, the bee crafty ranger.


i have also made a card for my friend's son who is 4 this week, boys and men are really hard to make for so i brought Woof from the pollycraft range. I also used paper from Lilli of the valley's pets range with frames from nestabilities.


my final card that i made this week end was my hubby's valentines card, i used Cherry Kiss - frames adore, with red glitter card, forever friends backing paper and a valentines banner. I hope you like my new cards, see you soon.

No comments: